VIVID VISION Yoga Experience
START OFF THE YEAR BY SPARKING YOUR CHAKRAS
AND DESIGNING A VIVID VISION OF THE FUTURE
CREATE A 3-DIMENTIONAL WORLD THAT YOU WILL EXPLORE THROUGH WRITING, CREATIVE EXERCISES, MOVEMENT AND MEDITATION
WHAT IS A VIVID VISION?
What would you like your life to look like 3 years into the future? Let’s time travel using exponential thinking where anything is possible. It’s called creating a Vivid Vision. During this process, you don’t have to worry about “how” you are going to get there, just where you want to go- in vivid detail that helps you manifest your dreams and unlimited potential.
This workshop goes beyond the concept of making a Vision Board. A Vivid Vision is a document written about the future in the present tense that clearly states your vision in a way that can be shared internally with a team or externally with the world. When people understand your Vivid Vision, they can be a part of it, and it can become their vision too. This can be used as a tool for business, life or family that your return to time and time again.
HERE’S WHAT WE WILL DO:
In this highly interactive 3-hour workshop, you will learn what a Vivid Vision is, why you need it, how to write it, how to roll it out and how to make it come true. We will come together as a group to amplify the power of our individual visions.
- Guided meditation to balance chakras open your third eye for clarity and visualization
- Set your intention and declare your Sankalpa or “Word of the Year”.
- Brainstorm, learn techniques and share ideas to help inspire you to dare, dream and think big.
- Write your Vivid Vision using a Vivid Vision workbook- included as a workshop bonus
- Embody your vision using light movement and Yoga Nidra practices
- Plan next steps to make it happen!
- Mats, blankets, bolsters and light refreshments will be provided
Natasha Romano | 240-994-2409
Partner yoga is a great way to work on communication and build trust with spouses, family members, and friends! Together you will work on connecting through breath work and a number of seated, standing, and balancing postures.
Each person will also be guided in the art of giving and receiving a Thai yoga massage through assisted stretching, compression, and release work. Take this knowledge with you so you and your partner can continue to receive the benefits of yoga and massage at home. Accessible for everyone regardless of yoga experience.
Warrior One Yoga